- 200g/7oz butter, softened
- 200g/7oz light muscovado sugar
- 100g/3½oz golden syrup
- 50g/1¾oz sunflower seeds
- 50g/1¾oz dried cranberries, chopped if large
- 100g/3½oz sultanas
- 50g/1¾oz desiccated coconut
- 100g/3½oz crisped rice cereal
- 150g/5½oz rolled oats
- Line a 23x30cm/9x12in traybake tin with cling film.
- Add the butter, sugar and golden syrup to a large saucepan and stir over a medium heat until melted. Pour into a large bowl, stir in all the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Put the mixture into the prepared tin and spread with the back of a spoon into an even layer. Transfer to the fridge to chill, uncovered, for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from the traybake tin and cut into 18 even-sized bars. Keep in an airtight container until needed.