Tuesday 24 December 2019

The 12 Dogs of Christmas

On the Eighth Day of Christmas my true love bought to me..........
Seven Shih Tzus Swimming, Six Greyhounds Laying, Five Gold Labs, Four French Hounds, Three Calling Bulls, Two Teething Pups and a JACK RUSSELL IN A PEAR TREE



On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me........
Eight Mutts a Munching, Seven Shih Zus Swimming, Six Greyhounds Laying, Five Gold Labs, Four Calling Bulls, Three French Hounds, Two Teething Pups AND A JACK RUSSELL IN A PEAR TREE



On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....
Nine Pointers Pointing, Eight Mutts a Munching, Seven Shih Zus Swimming, Six Greyhounds Laying, Five Golden Labs, Four Calling Bulls, Three French Hounds, Two Teething Pups AND A JACK RUSSELL IN A PEAR TREE.






On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love sent to me.......
Ten Daschunds Drumming, Nine Pointers Pointing, Eight Mutts a Munching, Seven Shih Zus Swimming, Six Greyhounds Laying, Five Golden Labs, Four Calling Bulls, Three French Hounds, Two Teething Pups AND A JACK RUSSELL IN A PEAR TREE

No comments:

Post a Comment