Wednesday 27 March 2013

10 Things That Smell Good

10 things that smell good


This is my first time joining NorthWestMommy’s #MondayListicles. This week’s topic is 10 Fantastic Smells and here are my favorites.
1. Freshly cut lemons. Happy and fresh.
2. Babies anytime, but especially after a bath, nestled in your arms.
3. Coffee brewing in the morning. Heaven.
4. A warm ocean breeze.  Melts my stress away just thinking about it.
5. Chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven. Yum!
6. Popcorn popping at the movie theater. Make mine a large bucket!
7. Coppertone Sunscreen. I love the scent and it brings back the best memories of summer.
8. Bakeries. The smell of fresh baked pastries and butter cream frosting make me swoon.
9. Jasmine blooming in the spring. Ahhh…
10. Black or white truffles on anything! Pizza, pasta, french-fries. Delish!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment