Sunday 23 November 2014

My dog

She's just my dog.
She is my other eyes that can see above the clouds;
My other ears that hear above the winds.
She is the part of me that can reach out into the seas.
She has told me a thousand times over that I am the reason for being,
By the way she rests against my leg,
By the way she thumps her tail at my smallest smile,
By the way she shows her hurt when I leave without taking her.
When I am wrong, she is delighted to forgive.
When I am angry, she clowns to make me smile.
When I am happy, she is joy abound.
When I am a fool, she ignores it.
When I succeed, she brags.
Without her, I am only another person.
With her, I am all powerful.
She has promised to wait for me...whenever..
in case I need her,
and I expect I will...As I always have.
She is my dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment