A blog about my World and loves.
Saturday, 1 October 2016
Adventure is about fueling the fire in our hearts—our passions,
our will to explore.
Adventure gives us perspective. It reminds us that there is so much more to the world, beyond the safety of the little bubbles we love to float along in.
After all, it is life itself—just living—that is truly the biggest adventure any of us will experience.
For life is always changing, always throwing us new challenges, and we have the choice to either sink to the bottom, or swim with the current and discover where that will lead us.
With that in mind, here are some of the best quotes to ignite our sense of adventure and uncage our wild hearts!
1. “No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.” ~ Lewis Carroll
2. “Never say ‘no’ to adventures. Always say ‘yes’, otherwise you’ll lead a very dull life.” ~ Ian Fleming
3. “Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you’ve never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.” ~ Judith Thurman
4. “I’m restless. Things are calling me away. My hair is being pulled by the stars again.” ~ Anaïs Nin
5. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” ~ J.K. Rowling
6. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~ Harriet Tubman
7. “Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.” ~ Hunter S. Thompson
8. “If you don’t take risks, you’ll have a wasted soul.” ~ Drew Barrymore
9. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” ~ Barry Finlay
10. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” ~ Helen Keller
11. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” ~ Jack Kerouac
12. “If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” ~ C.S. Lewis
13. “Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.” ~ Ray Bradbury
14. “Not all those who wander are lost.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
15. “Life is for deep kisses, strange adventures, midnight swims and rambling conversations.” ~ Author Unknown
16. “You belong among the wildflowers, you belong in a boat out at sea…You belong with your love on your arm, you belong somewhere you feel free.” ~ Tom Petty
17. “Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.” ~ Oliver Goldsmith
18. “If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.” ~ John Green
19. “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.” ~ Roman Payne
20. “I think people spend too much time staring into screens and not enough time drinking wine, tongue kissing, and dancing under the moon.” ~ Rachel Wolchin
21. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it is lethal.” ~ Paulo Coelho
22. “There is your car and the open road, the fabled lure of random adventure. You stand at the verge, and you could become anything.” ~ Dan Chaon
23. “The best thing you could do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire.” ~ Mama Indigo
24. “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.”~ Roald Dahl
25. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.” ~ Shanti
27. “Stop contemplating and start celebrating…Yeah, you gotta live before you die.” ~ Mike Ness
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)