Saturday 9 February 2013


Peace Love and Pitbulls

About

About Peace Love & Pitbulls
PLease go to the Facebook page as i don’t get to this site that much. peaceloveandpitbulls.com
PLP is training and rescue.
Training for private (see training tab)
And  free for people who need a lil help getting they’re babies good and socialized.  meetup.com/bullsonparade
Oh and also PLP is The PLP Kissing Booth for all your kissing needs.
What PLP does is save one dog at a time from Kill shelters here in Vegas. Tino pulls the dog brings’em home for a crash course in the PLP Boot camp.
Hey my name is Tino and I am here to share what i’ve learned after 20 yrs. experience with the breed known as The American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT). Am-staff, Bull dog, red nose, black nose, Blue, whatever….
I have 5 APBT’s Buster, Shorty, Boo Boo, Rockie, and Buddy. what i’ve learned in the last 20 yrs. I am more than willing to share with any and everyone who has the privilege of having a “Bully” in their life.
First off I am not certified, licensed, stamped, branded, or FDA approved but I know this breed and I can help. I have and continue to spend a lot of time with this breed and can share much needed help to anyone asking. It took a lot of trial and very much error on my part and after 20 yrs. I can confidently say I know this breed. If you’ve seen my pups then you know they are pretty darned well behaved. When PLP rescues a dog they are the reason the training goes so smooth and fast.
I am only interested in helping raise awareness of the beauty in this breed and help save another pit from being put down because of plain and simple ignorance.  Ok nuff said…check out the site. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Tino

No comments:

Post a Comment