Friday 6 June 2014


My dark intimate side
"Wiped scars are made of pains
Who are you to judge my sorrow
I went trough the thunders 
I fight the deepest fires
I was still searching for someone
I was calling for a foreign place
Nobody took my creepy hands
Nobody heard my desperate prayer
Bad memories are made of chains
Who can judge my past
I danced with the flames
I smiled to the death
I was still waiting for some help
I was yelling for a savior
Nobody healed my crazy mind
Nobody saved my dead soul
Broken dreams are made of tears
Who are you to judge my lonely heart
I am down on my knees
I am laying there on this dirty ground
I am not looking for anything
I am not believing in miracles
Nobody will cry on my grave
Nobody will switch on my candles"
©Broken Angel
.

No comments:

Post a Comment