Tuesday 17 September 2013

Things that book addicts will most likely never say.

1: I'm only going into that bookstore to browse.
2: No, I will not buy the sequel to that book I loved last year.
3: I'm patiently waiting for the last book in the series.

4: Oh, it's getting late! Time to go to bed!
5: Pft, it's just a book!
6: My parents are right--maybe I SHOULD stop reading so much!
7: I totally prefer talking to you! Why read when you're here?
8: Oh, it's okay to talk to me when I'm reading!
9: Ew, who would carry a book around with them?
10: Cheap books? Nah, I'd rather pay full price--on second thought, let's make them a little more expensive!
11: Why would I want a library in my house? What a waste of space!
12: You're right--I DO have too many books!
13: I think I'm reading too much, I'm going to go watch television instead.
14: The movie was SO much better!
15: I'm too old to be reading young adult novels!
16: This love triangle totally rocks!
17: I didn't see that coming at all!
18: That's okay, author, I know you have your reasons for killing off my favourite character!
19: Pft, I never show any emotions when I'm reading in public!
20: I hate pictures of books!

source: http://bit.ly/15AlhEt

No comments:

Post a Comment