Saturday 1 February 2014

5 Powerful Mantras for Absolute Inner Peace

On the surface, it seems that the present moment is only one of many, many moments. Each day of your life appears to consist of thousands of moments where different things happen. Yet if you look more deeply, is there not only one moment, ever? Is life ever not "this moment"?
This one moment -- now -- is the only thing you can never escape from, the one constant factor in your life. No matter what happens, no matter how much your life changes, one thing is certain: It's always Now.
When you make friends with the present moment, you feel at home no matter where you are. When you don't feel at home in the Now, no matter where you go, you will carry unease with you.
Since there is no escape from the Now, why not welcome it, become friendly with it?
When you say "yes" to what is, you become aligned with the power and intelligence of Life itself. Only then can you become an agent for positive change in the world.
I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences. I am not the content of my life. I am Life. I am the space in which all things happen. I am consciousness. I am the Now. I Am.
A simple but radical spiritual practice is to accept whatever arises in the Now -- within and without. -- Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks
Five powerful mantras to help bring your awareness back to the present moment. Pass on the Power of Now!
2014-01-19-ETQuote_1_IMG_0723.jpg
2014-01-19-ETQuote3IMG_1835.jpg
2014-01-19-ETQuotes5_IMG_1910.jpg
2014-01-19-ETQuotes_6_IMG_2030.jpg
2014-01-19-ETQUOT_1aIMG_0553.jpg
 

Follow Eckhart Teachings on Twitter: www.twitter.com/eckharttolle


No comments:

Post a Comment