Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Mantra for Mindful Living.

Via Aimee-Claire Smith
on Feb 18, 2017
  
get elephant's newsletter
I will take one day at a time.  
I will listen. I will feel. I will speak.
I will do what I need to do.
I will be present.
I will savor where I am and who I am with.
I will appreciate everything for what it is.
I will appreciate everyone for who they are.
I will pay attention to what is above me, beneath me, before me, behind me and around me.
I will pay attention to what is within me.
I will write.
I will write openly and honestly.
I will write truthfully. I will write freely.
I will write for myself. I will write for others.
I will remember that I am not alone.
I will hug tightly and often.
I will reach out to those around me.
I will thank those who help me. I will help others.
I will take everything that comes my way.
I will go with the unexpected.
When I worry, I will take a deep breath and let that worry pass through me.
I will put mind, body and soul into everything that I do, or feel, or think, or speak.
I will be and become.
~
~
~
Author: Aimee-Claire Smith
Image: elephant archives
Editor: Travis May

No comments:

Post a Comment