Thursday 27 February 2020

An ode

An ode arises from my heart,
In order to sing your praises,
From now on soul-mate,
Which makes me feel so strange.
Are you real or a dream?
To the dear elected of my heart,
Let me tell the flame,
Who lights up my whole soul,
And absorb all the darkness.
Where were you finishing up?
You have that part of my heart,
Who makes me not me,
If I can't smell your smell,
Feeling sordid without you.
Are you my half or my Eve?
Are you aware my heart,
That mine is all yours,
Carrying away all the flowers,
Who are composed of you ?
Would you like to feel them in me?
I see this thing my heart,
Who is deep inside of you,
The one that capsizes in me,
Who makes me never be scared.
Would you be a healer ?
Your image engraved my heart,
Brighten up everyday life,
Project this joker well-being,
Who was most of my old one.
So this is happiness?
Now I have the most beautiful,
Happiness makers,
Neither lie nor promise lures,
That I feel in the marrow.
I couldn't be happier.
PhidarkAngel
For you my love...Ingrid Benoist

No comments:

Post a Comment