Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Face

 

I have now retrieved all the things, except my marbles
🙄 I have now retrieved all the things, except my marbles. The brain gremlins have hidden them…


Somewhere deep inside my brain
The hairy little creatures reign
Naughty twisted tiny manikins
Bent on twattery and shenanigans
Sometimes I walk into a room
And wonder with a sense of doom,
As I hover vaguely by the door,
WTF did I come in here for?
The gremlins can’t contain their glee
At tricking and confusing me
As neurones all around misfire
They plot together, scheme, conspire,
A new game - oh this will be a riot -
Called ‘craving sugar when on a diet.’
High on chocolate, cream and jellies
They rub their hairy little bellies
And plan their next hilarious joke
Called ‘shopping even though she’s broke.’
I spot The Dress, The Shoes, The Bag
The gremlins cry “ignore the tag!
You need that thing. It looks so fine!
And while you’re at it, have a wine!”
So when I lose my keys or purse,
Mix up words and loudly curse
Or instantly forget your name,
T’was the gremlins, they’re to blame!
But I didn’t forget the wine. Cheers 🥂