Friday 25 January 2013

Library Wallpaper

Our local café had a refurbishment a few months ago, and I can’t tell you how excited I was to see the new library wallpaper in there! The café is Bon, on Rhydypenau crossroads in my hometown of Cardiff, check it out if you’re ever there, and the wallpaper is shown below.bon
It’s certainly enhanced my coffee morning experience, and given the entire café the loveliest feel. The owner is promising to bring in some real bookshelves very soon and introduce a book exchange service too, which is very exciting!
So imagine my further excitement when I just found this wallpaper to buy. Ok, so it’s not cheap. Ok, so it would be cheaper to buy the books second hand, but still, it’s beautiful and it comes in both ivory and a more minimalistic white.
librarywallpaper
I can’t tell you how much adoration I have for this beautiful wallpaper. I am truly and madly in literary love. The white is shown here on sale at Graham & Green and the very next item is the wallpaper in ivory.



No comments:

Post a Comment