Monday 21 September 2015

Exactly how Exercising turns on our Happiness. {Infographic}

Via on Feb 15, 2014
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45757818@N07/4238115175/sizes/m/in/photostream/

“Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.”

~ Plato
It’s no surprise that exercising is good for us. But can it really make us happy?
In my experience, exercise has made me happy-er than I would be otherwise. I feel like a million bucks after a good run or a yoga class and get downright cranky when something like sickness or an unexpected event gets in my way.
Scientifically speaking, exercise creates chemical responses in the brain, which lead to both temporary and long term mental health benefits. It’s a bit of a no-brainer, right?

This infographic illustrates how it all works…

No comments:

Post a Comment