Friday 9 August 2019

I Love you


"I would like to miss you,⁠

I would like to do things without you.⁠

I would like to road trip to hot springs with you and camp the night in a canvas tent and listen to the winded trees with you. ⁠

I would like to dinner with our friends and our families along an endless table on an endless lawn, with you.⁠

I would like for you to please never hide your simple beauty.⁠

I would like to be surprised at how often you laugh with me.⁠

I would like you to keep your hair wild even when you grow old.⁠

I would like to feel admiration for the littlest things you do: say, how you look others in the eyes, openly, with warmth.⁠

I would like for you to be patient and forgiving of others—and when you are impatient, to be forgiving of yourself.⁠

I would like to go to sleep each night by thanking you for being with me, and wake each morning pleasantly surprised to find you in my life.⁠

Forever is not important to me, but this is." ~ Things I would like to do with You

No comments:

Post a Comment