Saturday 23 November 2019

Hedgehogs



Jonny Grieve

Be careful not to crush me in the evening, from nightfall πŸŒšπŸŒ™ on the roads πŸš˜ πŸ›£️, my little πŸΎπŸΎ paws don't allow me to run fast....
If you see me in your garden πŸ‘🌳🌲 put me down chicken flavoured cat food and fresh water only water πŸ’§πŸš°πŸ’§ never milk....
Don't put pesticides on your lawn and when you mow the lawn on the sunny days ☀️🌞 inspect πŸ‘€ πŸ‘“ small corners, foliage πŸ€πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸ, shrubs in order not to cut me in pieces with your mower.....
Anyway, I'm harmless and a chance for your garden to flourish, as I eat the snails that will destroy plants in your garden πŸ“πŸ…πŸ₯”πŸ₯•.
Thank you for your attention, my species is endangered, help us stay alive.
πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”πŸ¦”


No comments:

Post a Comment