Saturday 18 January 2020

Prisoner of Love Letters


Out from these wall
Into the night
Coming to see you
Make sure we're right
Open my arms
Holding you tight
Tell you I love you
Bring you no harm
Words that you wrote
Helped eased the pain
From living inside
Keeping me sane
A world that's so foreign
I thought they were true
The words they kept coming
I come to you
Now that I see you
Know what is true
Can't ever hold you
Know that we're through
Words that you wrote me
Kept me alive
But here in your present
Know they are lies
I must be going
Into the dark
To find a new way now
Make a new start
You lied to me
You will never be
I knew what you told me
I knew what you said
Went deep in my heart
Deep in my head
Look in your eyes
Nothing to see
The things that you told me
Will never be
Know what to do now
Find a new way
You, I will not live for
Nothing to say
You lied to me
You will never be
I am alone
To make a new start
I cannot thank you
For playing my heart
Inside I'm happy
Not in your walls
Now that I'm out here
I will not to fall
My heart is now free
From all of your pain
All that is left
I know that your vain
You lied me
You will never be
Won't go back
Make my own home
Never empty
Never alone
You were so wrong
True love I had for you
Now it's all gone...
MISS GRACIE
#gracieterri




No comments:

Post a Comment