Thursday 30 November 2023

I did not know a dog could ..............................

 



Saw this and thought yeah, this totally resonates with me …
I did not know a dog could bring people into your life that end up meaning the most to you.
I did not know a dog could make the hardest days of your life bearable.
I did not know a dog could teach you to put others first.
I did not know a dog could remind you time and time again that your gut is always right.
I did not know a dog could break your heart.
I did not know a dog could pick you up when you have fallen apart.
I did not know a dog could teach you to dream again, after you thought it was not possible.
I did not know a dog could make you believe in yourself.
I did not know a dog could teach responsibility, work ethic, and dedication.
I did not know a dog could make you believe in something when no one else does.
I did not know a dog could make you learn to forgive and forget.
I did not know a dog could humble you faster than you can say humble.
I did not know a dog could make you a winner.
I did not know a dog could also teach you how to lose gracefully.
I did not know a dog could instill patience in you.
I did not know a dog could make you listen better.
I did not know a dog could give you their heart.
I did not know a dog could change your life.
I did not know a dog could do all these things...
but now I know 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment