Friday 30 October 2015

The Best Winnie-the-Pooh Quotes

We’ve rounded up our favorite quotes to celebrate that lovable bear and A.A. Milne.
themercadoproject
Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
tumblr
tumblr
“One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.”
tumblr
tumblr
“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams we can be together all the time.
quoteeveryday
quoteeveryday
“A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
quotesnsmiles
quotesnsmiles
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
pinterest
pinterest
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
danselchamp.wordpress.com
danselchamp.wordpress.com
“If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together.
There is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is even if we are apart, I’ll always be with you.”
mediawebapps
mediawebapps
“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
wordpress
wordpress
“I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen!”
courtesy of blogspot
blogspot
“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
etsy
etsy
“Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
the-wonderist
the-wonderist
“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
thesinglewoman
thesinglewoman
“You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
tumblr
tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment