Curry in a hurry? Easy, with the addition of our shortcut superstar: Cook With M&S Turmeric & Ginger Root Paste. This curry couldn't be easier to make and it's perfect for veggies too.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
90g jar Cook With M&S Turmeric & Ginger Root Paste
2tbsp olive oil
2 tsp medium curry powder
350g diced butternut squash
Freshly chopped coriander, to garnish
400g tin coconut milk
400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Lime halves, to season
Naan bread, serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7
2. Add the oil and curry powder to a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the diced butternut squash to the bowl and toss to coat in the oil mixture. Spread the squash pieces out on a baking tray and place in the middle of the preheated oven to roast for 20-25 minutes, until tender
3. Meanwhile, add the coconut milk, chickpeas, honey and the Cook With M&S Turmeric & Root Ginger Paste to a saucepan. Bring the mixture to the boil over a medium heat, then lower the heat and reduce to a 'single cream' consistency.
4. To serve, divide the chickpeas between two serving bowls, scatter over the roasted butternut squash and finish with a squeeze of lime juice and some chopped coriander. Serve with naan bread
Italian meatballs and mozzarella pasta
The ultimate lazy weeknight supper dish, this is not just any pasta sauce, this is a pasta sauce perked up with Cook With M&S Roasted Red Pepper Paste for your best pasta sauce yet.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
190g jar Cook With M&S Roasted Red Pepper Paste
340g dried pasta
3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
12 M&S Italian Meatballs
2 garlic cloves, crushed a handful of fresh basil leaves
690g Passata or chopped tomatoes
1 fresh mozzarella ball, drained and torn into chunks salt and pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat. Drop the meatballs into the oil and fry for a few minutes, until golden brown all over.
4. Add the garlic and half of the basil leaves to the casserole dish and fry for 1 further minute. Add the Cook With M&S Roasted Red Pepper Paste and the Passata or chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil. Remove the casserole dish from the heat, stir in the cooked pasta and season.
5. Dot the mozzarella chunks over the top, drizzle with oil and scatter over the remaining basil leaves. Place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Serve.