Saturday 17 April 2021

DON’T MISS ME MORE THAN ONCE A DAY

 

Don’t miss me more than once a day,
For life is moving fast.
Don’t wish all of your time away,
Dreaming of the past.
Don’t waste the moment looking at,
The things I left behind me.
I’m not there anymore my love,
Your heart is where you’ll find me.
Don’t dread to say my name, sweet one,
Don’t fear the wrath of sadness.
Just take the love you had for me,
And turn it into gladness.
Some days your anger will rush out,
Your tears will find their way.
To me, wherever I am then,
I’ll soothe them all away.
When I am gone don’t miss me more,
Than once, or twice a day.
There’s so much life to live, my love.
I’m with you, all the way.
Donna Ashworth (p63 ‘History Will Remember’ :https://www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc...)
BEAUTIFUL IMAGE BY
Nice Things by Helena
May be an illustration of text that says "Helena Mackevych"

No comments:

Post a Comment