Wednesday 31 October 2018

A Witch

A Witch
Embracing the Elementals
I am a witch
I stand on a cliff,
At the edge of the sea.
The wnd howls,
Lightning sears the air,
Waves crash against the rocks,
Torrents of rain pour down.
I do not fear the fury of the elements
I embrace them
And surrender....
My voice is torn away by the gale winds.
Air fills my lungs and is sucked away again
My chakras open, my mind is clear
I hear the ageless voices whispering their wisdom I am inspired
I breathe, I suffocate, I am enlightened I am the Air.
Lightning flashes all around me.
I am blinded, yet I see the truth.
The Sacred Fire of Life burns within me, My gift from the Lady and the Lord.
Fire consumes me
I am engulfed, transformed, and reborn.
I am the Fire.
Waves crash over me,
I am swept away.
Pulled to the floor of the sea, from the waters of our Mother's womb was I born.
Her tides ebb and rage through my veins, through my being.
I am submerged, drowned, refreshed.
I am the Water.
I am crushed to the rocks, by the rocks.
Buried beneath the earth,
I feel all her pain, her wounds.
Overwhelmed by the ageless wisdom,
The patience and longing.
I am twisted, cracked, rejuvenated.
I am the Earth.
I lay down my body in surrender to the elementals. Yet I conquer.
I arise victorious, stronger thean before. Wiser then before.
My spirit soars, I am a raw force of nature, wielding the power of the elements
I am the Lady. I am the Lord.
I am the Universe.
I am Magic.
I am a Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment