Thursday 21 March 2019

John Muir Quotes that Open my Soul - AUTHOR: CATHERINE MONKMAN




1. “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.”
2. “When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.”
3. “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.”
4. “I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.”
5. “I never saw a discontented tree.”
6. “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.”
7. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.”
8. “Keep close to Nature’s heart…and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.”

No comments:

Post a Comment