Saturday 11 April 2020

Ain't Nobody

Search Results

Knowledge result

First and forever love......



Ain't Nobody
Chaka Khan, Rufus
Captured effortlessly
That's the way it was
Happened so naturally
I did not know it was love
The next thing I felt was you
Holding me close
What was I gonna do?
I let myself go
And now we're flyin' through the stars
I hope this night will last forever
I've been waitin' for you
It's been so long
I knew just what I would do
When I heard your song
Filled my heart with your bliss
Gave me freedom
You knew I could not resist
I needed someone
And now we're flyin' through the stars
I hope this night lasts forever
Oh oh oh oh
Ain't nobody (nobody)
Loves me better (loves me better)
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way (nobody)
Ain't nobody (ain't nobody)
Loves me better than you
I wait for night time to come
And bring you to me
Can't believe I'm the one
I was so lonely
I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment