1. “If it’s not hard, you’re not dreaming big enough”.
2. “When you’re trying to motivate yourself, appreciate the fact that you’re even thinking about making a change”.
3. “All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough, just follow your heart and don’t let anybody crush your dream.”
4. “There’s too much darkness in the world. Everywhere you turn, someone is tryin’ to tear someone down in some way; everywhere you go, there’s a feeling of inadequacy, or a feeling that you’re not good enough. I want to bring a certain light to the world.”
5. “Shame is the most powerful, master emotion. It’s the fear that we’re not good enough”.
6. “Never think that you’re not good enough. A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning”.
7. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us”.